|Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our clients. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Agreement (''the ''Agreement'') specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.bkgglaw.com (the ''Site'') and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site]. This Agreement may be modified at any time by BKCG Lawyers LLP (“BKCG”) upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.dealersadvocate.com/terms.php. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship. These materials have been prepared by BKGG for informational purposes and are not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal advice, or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in your own state or country.. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. The information contained in this Web site is provided only as general information, which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. Do not send us confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send that information to us.
- Not an Advertisement. This Web site is not intended to be advertising and BKCG does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Web site in a state where this Web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- Licensed Attorneys. Unless otherwise indicated in individual attorney biographies, BKCG attorneys are licensed in California, and are not licensed to practice law, nor is anything contained in the Web site an attempt to practice law outside of California.
- Third Party Links: Third-party resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from this Web site are not under the control of BKCG, and BKCG is not responsible for the contents of any of these third-party resources. The third-party hypertext links presented on this site are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any link on this site does not imply any recommendation, approval or endorsement of that site by BKGG.
- Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure our compliance with certain U.S. Internal Revenue Service regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any advice in this web site relating to U.S. federal taxes is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of BKCG or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including but not limited to images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, software, and written and other materials that are part of this Web site or any other BKCG Web site are protected under copyright laws and are the trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by BKGG. It is permissible to download and view material on this Web site for your personal, temporary, non-commercial viewing only. No part of these materials may otherwise be copied, reproduced, stored, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, now known or hereafter invented, without the prior written agreement from BKCG.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Site Use. BKCG grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. No part of the materials available on this Web site may be copied, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, further transmitted or otherwise reproduced, stored, disseminated, transferred or used, in any form or by any means, except as permitted herein or with BKCG’s prior written agreement. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited. The use of this website is at the discretion of BKCG and BKCG may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BKGG and our partners, principals, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BKCG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BKGG BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Alton G. Burkhalter, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 2020 Main Street, Suite 600, Irvine, CA, 92614
By Phone: (949) 975-7500
By e-mail: email@example.com
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and BKCG or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. BKCG may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
BKCG Lawyers LLP
2020 Main Street, Suite 600
Irvine, California 92614